DÔME REWARDS MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions (hereafter the T&Cs’) is for use of the Dôme Rewards Membership Programme and form the general principles for access and participation in the aforesaid Programme. Signing up and participating in the Programme are subject to accepting and complying with the T&Cs. By joining the Programme, you are deemed, as a member (hereafter, ‘Member’), to have read, understood the T&Cs and accepted them unreservedly.
Membership Glossary of Terms
In these T&Cs, unless clearly stated otherwise:-
“Member (s)” means all Dôme Rewards Members whom have agreed to all the terms and conditions and registered on this Programme
“ Dôme outlets” refers to all Dôme Cafes in Malaysia.
“Programme” refers to the Dôme Rewards Membership Programme with the benefits and privileges offered to members from time to time at Dôme’s discretion, which shall include but not be limited to the membership eligibility and rewards and benefits.
“Qualifying purchases” refers to any Dôme drink purchased by the Member which allows the Member to earn a Dôme Stamp (except Dome Water) and is applicable for Dine-In and Take-Away only. Accrual of stamp will not be applicable for delivery service, partner promotions and discounts.
“ Dôme Stamps” means the benefit count (stamp) earned for each qualifying purchase of a drink which will be automatically tracked in your account.
“ Dôme Rewards” means the reward issued automatically after the required Dôme Stamps accumulation have been achieved which Members can redeem for a FREE drink.
“Birthday Privilege” means the birthday treat that the Member may redeem on his/her birthday month and is limited to Dine-In only.
“Site” refers to the Dôme website, Point Of Sales and the Incard Technology third party membership platform collectively.
1. The Programme is a loyalty programme by Dôme Café Sdn Bhd to reward its customers and is only valid in Malaysia. Upon registering as a member of Dôme Rewards, you will enjoy various Dôme Rewards benefits which may change from time to time. Each benefit may be subjected to additional terms and conditions.
2. Membership is free and it is for a lifetime which will not expire unless the terms and conditions is amended to state otherwise.
3. This membership is only applicable in Malaysia, and it is not transferable. To register as a member, you must be aged 18 and above.
4. You can register at https://domerewards.domecafe.com.my or in-store at any Dôme Café in Malaysia. No physical membership card will be issued; Members will be issued with a digital card which the Member can access on the website.
5. Members must advise his/her membership in-store to the Dôme crew in order to enjoy the Programme’s benefits by earning Dôme Stamps and redeeming the Dôme Rewards.
6. A customer can only sign up with the Programme once as multiple accounts are not allowed. Applicants are required to provide correct and true information when signing up and updating their account profile. Dôme reserves the option to request any document needed to prove a person’s identity.
7. By accessing the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, password and any personal information.
Earning Dome Stamps and Redeeming Dôme Rewards
8. The earning of Dôme Stamps is only applicable for qualifying purchases (any drinks except Dôme Water) and is applicable for Dine-In and Takeaway (valid for Self-Pick-Up Drink Order only) at any Dôme Café in Malaysia.
9. The earning of Dôme Stamps and/or redeeming of Dôme Rewards are not applicable to any and all delivery orders, bank or partner promotions and any other promotions UNLESS otherwise specified.
10. Dôme Rewards are valid for three (3) months from the date of issuance and cannot be extended after expiry.
11. Dôme Rewards are only valid for redemption at Dôme Cafés in Malaysia. Redemption of Dôme Rewards is on a per member per receipt basis only. Any Dôme Rewards redemption will not entitle you to earn any Dôme Stamps.
12. You must inform your Membership details to the cashier at the time of purchase in order to earn Dôme Stamps or redeem Dôme Rewards. Request to credit Dôme Stamps will not be entertained.
13. All Dôme Rewards are subject to availability and Dôme reserves its right to replace other items of approximately the equivalent value without prior notice.
14. Once Dôme accepts any redemption request, it cannot be revoked, amended, cancelled, returned or exchanged for other item. Dôme shall not be liable for any Dôme Rewards deducted in furtherance to redemption that may be made by persons other than the Dôme Member under whatever circumstances.
15. You may check your Dôme Stamps and/or Dôme Reward balance by logging into your account at https://domerewards.domecafe.com.my
16. In the event that Dôme has reasonable suspicion that the Dôme Stamps/ Dôme Rewards were earned and/or redeemed fraudulently or in error, Dôme reserves the right at any time without prior notice suspend and/or terminate the member’s account and all Dôme Stamps/ Dôme Rewards will be removed.
17. Earning of Dôme Rewards Stamps applies only to Dine-In & Takeaway orders (valid for Self-Pick-Up Drink Order only) at any Dôme Café in Malaysia.
18. The Birthday treat offered as part of the Programme’s benefit is issued to member once a year and redeemable for a slice of cake. The redemption is valid for use within the birthday month and for Dine-In only. Dôme may request Member to present his/her IC for verification at its discretion.
19. The Dôme Birthday treat is subject to availability and Dôme reserves its right to replace other items of approximately the equivalent value without prior notice.
21. We will send you information containing advertisements and promotions of Dôme, our affiliates and partners. If you wish to unsubscribe, please contact us by email.
End of Programme
22. At any time the Member can end their participation in the Programme by notifying their decision by e-mail to email@example.com by giving proof of identity and quoting the Dôme Rewards Membership Number.
23. Ending membership of the Programme will permanently delete Dôme Stamps and/or Dôme Rewards collected and the benefits earned or associated with the Programme.
24. Dôme reserves the right to suspend and deactivate the account of a Member, particularly in the event of:
(i) Fraud, attempted fraud or theft by the Member in-store or on line;
- An abnormally high number of transactions on the same purchasing day and/or over several days;
- Action such as to disrupt operation of the Internet site, the Programme or stores;
- Non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions;
- Applications for multiple membership accounts by the same person;
- The Member makes no purchase or redemption for a consecutive period of 36 months;
- Death of the Member.
- All collected Dômee Stamps/ Dôme Rewards will be permanently deleted and no compensation will be provided for the deleted Dôme Rewards
25. Dôme shall not be liable for any damage in the event the Dôme Rewards Membership including the Site could not be used due to any reason including but not limited to technical issues such as IT and communication systems failure as Dôme may not be able to credit Dôme Stamps/ Dôme Rewards instantly and/or allow Members to redeem Dôme Rewards during such events.
26. Dôme reserves the right to modify the T&Cs at its sole discretion and without prior notice. You are therefore advised to refer to the latest version of the T&Cs accessible on our website.
27. Without prejudice to any of Dôme’s rights or remedies, Dôme may at any time, at its absolute discretion, and without giving any reason or notice, terminate this Programme, withdraw, cancel or invalidate any cardmember account, Dôme Stamp(s) and/or Dome Rewards(s) issued.
28. In no event shall Dôme be liable to any Member or any third party for any loss or injury or any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential losses or damages whatsoever or howsoever caused under any cause of action arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Programme, usage of Dôme Rewards Card and/or in becoming a Dôme Member.
29. These T&C shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the parties hereto agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.